Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tot School #1


This is my first Tot School post--an opportunity to share activities and ideas focused on the younger tots in the family.
We moved late in the summer, but we planted a garden in our new place anyway; here in Southern California we're hoping for enough sunshine for at least some of our plants to grow. The second series of pictures is the construction of our sugar cube step pyramid. We read about pyramids last week, but we had to make a special shopping trip to get sugar cubes before we could build our model.







4 comments:

Four Little Penguins said...

LOL! They look so serious until they actually get to EAT some sugar! :)
Welcome to Totschool!

Breezy Point Mom said...

I see you have changed your template. I like your garden. The soil looks so rich and it is so neat and orderly and weed free. I am truly impressed. Your children are so cute!

butler1939 said...

Wow! They look like they are having so much fun. We did that project last year too and my daughter just loved it. Of course, she wanted to make her pyramid the real size. You all look like you have a lot of fun!

3in3mom said...

I love that you are doing this as I have preschoolers and would always love a new activity or two to do with them. . . guess I'll be getting some sugar cubes! Great idea