Monday, October 13, 2008

So Little Time

I spent several hours this weekend making phone calls to urge people to vote Yes on Proposition 8. I really appreciate the encouraging comments many of you have left. I would like to share a nice video I watched today made by the Catholic Church here in California that explains why marriage between a man and a woman is important to children. I haven't figured out how to embed this one, but here is the link: http://www.marriagematterstokids.org/.
I am feeling tired today, and we are having some friends over to join in our Family Home Evening tonight, so I need to go clean my house. I'm glad to know there are other people out there who care about the same things I do--please feel free to pass this blog on to anyone you know who might be interested.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Paula, I have definitely appreciated reading what you've written on this subject. As a matter of fact, I want to pass on the video of Elder Bednar that you have, but I can't figure out to do that. What is the address of it since I would like to send it out in an email?

Paula said...

Hi Kelley, The video with Elder Bednar and other resources to help spread the word about preserving traditional marriage can be found at:
http://www.preservingmarriage.org/

Cook Family said...

You rock, Paula. You are a great asset to the cause!