Monday, October 27, 2008

News

Lily lost her first baby tooth yesterday--apparently it just fell out while she was taking a bath. I knew it was loose, but hadn't thought much of it. Isn't this on the early end for losing teeth? Anyway, Lily didn't seem to think much about the event; she was neither worried nor excited. I'm the one having a hard time with my little girl growing up so fast!
In other news, we got Nathan's MBA diploma in the mail today. He officially graduated in August, but opted not to attend the graduation ceremony because it was Sunday morning during our church services. It's nice to finally have the official paper in our hands! It took two years of night school and another year and a half of thesis writing, he did it! I'm very proud of my husband :-)

1 comment:

Chris said...

big milestones happening in your house! Congrats to both.