Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New LDS Homeschooling Blog

This is a neat blog for and by LDS homeschoolers that was just launched yesterday, Latter-Day Homeschooling. The blog description states that it was "created as a gathering place for LDS homeschoolers to share their homeschooling experiences, offer tips, resources, ideas and encouragement to each other."
Sounds good to me! I get most of my inspiration and encouragement from homeschooling groups with various Christian and secular emphases, but sometimes it is nice to learn from others who share my specific religious beliefs.

1 comment:

Maile said...

A non-homeschooling friend just sent me this link a day or two ago. I, too, am mostly in groups with other Christians but I am enjoying reading articles that come specifically from our religious background.