Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Somebody is TWO!!!

Wow what a difference two years can make! Here's Esther in December 2007


And 2009 (Actually, I think this was November, but I don't have any more recent photos, oops...) Happy Birthday princess!!!

Gotta love the two different shoes. She's convinced that's how shoes are to be worn--I haven't been able to get her to wear two from the same pair together in months! OK, so I admit to not trying very hard. I think it's cute, and definitely not worth fighting over...

We didn't even celebrate today, I was too exhausted after being up all night with a sick 4 year old--Luke caught the stomach bug that Lily and I had earlier in the week; I think he threw up at least 10 separate times last night, about every half hour for most of the night. Poor kid...he's been sleeping all day. I'm going to have to go wake him up in a bit to get some juice or something down his throat, I've had trouble getting him to drink more than a couple of tablespoons at a time, but at least he's keeping it down now.

If you missed Esther's birth story, you can read it here.

1 comment:

maryanne said...

Happy Birthday (late now) to Esther! I can't believe how grown-up she is, and her hair is so long! She's adorable, and it was fun to see a recent(ish) picture =)

I hope everyone feels completely well by Christmas...