Sunday, January 18, 2009

Picture Tag!



Violin Mom at Mighty Oak Country School tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.

2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!

3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same!!


This is a picture of Lily back in 2004. We were in a small apartment with carpet in the combined living/dining room, so I put plastic on the floor in our eating area. I gave Lily some raw oatmeal to play with and she loved it--way more fun than all those baby toys in the background!
I think this tag has gone the rounds already among many of my friends, so I'm not going to pass it on at this point.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

That is a delightful picture and explanation. What a good idea, too. I'll have to remember that for Miss Rach.